In this report, we will cover:
- Phone vs. Online Activity – Understanding the differences in how users conduct insurance shopping which can reveal hidden opportunities
- Personal vs. Unsettling – Identifying the lines between timesaving and overreaching
- The balancing act – Is your questionnaire concise or cumbersome? Accurate or excessive?
- First impressions count – Are you coming across as credible to prospects unfamiliar with you?
- Turn offs and roadblocks – What items should a successful quote tool avoid?
Download your copy of the New Homeowner’s Insurance Quote Tools Report right now!
For more information on our new UX Spotlight Series, please contact your CI Account Manager, or contact:
Vice President UX Research
Download Report of UX Spotlight
Get Your Copy of our new Homeowner's Insurance Quote Tools Report