This report will help users:
- Understand the major trends that are currently impacting the retirement industry, from demographic shifts to changing consumer preferences
- Recognize the challenges that plan participants face in saving for retirement
- Implement best practices that leading DC plan providers are using on their digital platforms
- Determine how to best meet participant expectations and improve their retirement readiness
Download the study preview to receive:
1) Full study table of contents
2) List of exhibits
3) Introduction to the study
4) Study methodology
5) Excerpts from the study
For this report, we conducted a survey of close to 1,500 defined contribution retirement plan participants who were required to access their plans at least once every 6 months. We asked questions related to DC plan enrollment and contribution, provider site and mobile app usage, importance of features on the provider site or app, attitudes on retirement readiness and several other topics. We also leveraged our DC Plan Participant Audit and Retirement Plan Monitor research for additional insights and consulted numerous third-party sources.
Get the study preview
For more information or to to purchase your copy of the study, please contact your CI Account Manager, or contact:
Sales & Marketing Associate
© 2016 Corporate Insight, Inc.